Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 de out. de 2013

ScrapFX Layout...


Hi, everyone! 
 I have a layout using the amzing ScrapFX chipboards and a foam stamp to share! 

Always us 500
For my title I painted the letters  ”US”  and then  I stamped with a background stamp with black ink.
The wordlet “Always” was painted with black paint

detalhe titulo
 More details here…

details

For the bunch of black flowers I used the amazing Foam Stamp.
  I stamped using black acrylic paint in a transparency film.
Then I cut out the stamped image and added to my layout as a “embellishment”.
Look how easy it is:
colagem pap

Cool right?

Products used:




Hope you are inspired to use those amazing foam Stamps that you can find at the online ScrapFX store.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comentários:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that clock!!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Lovely!!! The colour combo is stunning and I love the black elements!!

    ResponderExcluir


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.