Pin It button on image hover

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

25 de jun. de 2014

ScrapFX layouts- June

Hi, everyone!
Just want to share my projects using the new releases from ScrapFX Australia.
For the first project I created a colorful page using the chips painted black ( I love this!)
Those new wordlets are perfect for romantic pages and those HASH BITS are awesome for adding cool details to the projects.
Look how amazing it is:

love this
love this details
And here you can see  a little closer…

ScrapFX Products used:


For the second page, I used a mix of chipboard pieces matching with the colors of the papers .
Most of the chipboard pieces are in black. The small feathers are green and turquoise.
All the pieces were painted using acrylic paint.

love450
The wordlet LOVE completes the layout.

love details
Here you can see some details.

And here are  the products I used:
Thanks for dropping by,

Um comentário:


Obrigada por comentar!
Thanks for your comments.